$100.00 Pizza Cash

What's happening in the world of internet and affiliate marketing? Know of an offline or online event? Any major news you feel that other members would like to know about...Post it here!

Moderator: Richard Taylor

NFO-Wisdom

Re: $100.00 Pizza Cash

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:00 am

blainjones wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 am
No i don't want people to click their lives away. That's the whole purpose.

That's how little you actually know about my business.

Keep your head in the sand hole of yours and keep clicking for those pennies
Blain,

It's you that jumped on this thread making your attacks.

Thanks for the Free Advertising. All Advertising is good advertising regardless how it arrives.

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:25 am

blainjones wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 am
No i don't want people to click their lives away. That's the whole purpose.

That's how little you actually know about my business.

Keep your head in the sand hole of yours and keep clicking for those pennies
Right, that's why you named your site Te List Builder, instead of Biz List Builder
and center your business around Te's that require clicking your life away.

Blain, lay off the Dihyrdrogen Monoxide Sodium Fluoride, it's taking a toll on you.

blainjones

Post by blainjones » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:46 am

Traffic exchanges are a GREAT way to get traffic to your list. They are also a free traffic resource if you cannot afford advertising.

Yes, surf them to get traffic, but once you can purchase traffic, do that. Don't surf forever. That's part of teListBuilder. Good thing you know all about my site.

I jumped on this thread because you have done nothing except harp against penny clicking, yet here you are promoting it.

In 6 months you made $60 from a referral. Members of teListBuilder make much more than that from their referrals without the need for clicking hours on end.

Get your facts straight.

Stop saying penny clicking is the worst then promote it. That's dishonest business practices at its core.

You are the epitome of what any internet marketer should not be.

You don't care about anyone but yourself. Almost everyone else here is trying to help people, you just want your pennies. Great business plan btw. Keep at it, you might be able to pay your internet bill in a few months.

Meanwhile we will continue to help people build a legitimate business built around the core of building your list, providing content, and helping others.

Now go close your 12-15 tabs, i believe you've earned about fifteen cents since you started reading this.
Build Your List ->http://telistbuilder.com