Worth a Look on 31st January 2018

What's happening in the world of internet and affiliate marketing? Know of an offline or online event? Any major news you feel that other members would like to know about...Post it here!

Moderator: Richard Taylor

Worth a Look on 31st January 2018

Post by Paul_Nulty » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi everyone, here a few things that are taking place online and offline on Wednesday 31st January 2018

1. Super Blood/Blue Moon Lunar Eclipse which should be interesting to see if it is visible in your part of the world, you can look up google for related topics, videos and images. You can check out what astrology king says about it here

2. We officially launch Azenza Automotive Motorists Club with founding member positions closing on the 31st January 2018. We have founding member positions available with great bonus incentives for people who help us build the community, Please message me for more info if you have an interest in the automotive industry, experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.

3. I am also anticipating the Bitcar TGE Event - ICO Token Sale to go live after being rescheduled from the original launch day originally the 25th January 2018 - The new launch day is 31st January 2018.

4. Online Coaching with Carolita Oliveros (Business Consultant, Attorney & Co Author of The Rich Dad Education Series - Live Online Coaching - Money Matters - Millionaire Strategies, this should be both fun and informative for all our international wealth club members taking their business development forward in 2018, if you would like an invite link send me a message, it starts 8PM UK Time, Live Online Webinar.

Considering Wednesday is normally a day off for me I'll have lot's to do and lot's to celebrate!