Want to start a new program?

Part of the massive benefit to being a member of a forum is to find people that can help you out! Maybe you need an article written, a blog post created, some graphic work done, maybe even a programming tip or two...

Think of this like a classified section for awesome sauce online marketers!

Whatever you are looking for, the 'Net-Work' will be able to help!

Moderator: Richard Taylor

Richard Taylor

Re: Want to start a new program?

Post by Richard Taylor » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:02 pm

I started this topic to do two things. First, offer a situation whereby someone that may want to learn about how to start/run a program but has limited experience or funds could find the opportunity to do so. Second, encourage dialogue about possible changes, improvements, ideas, and thoughts about where this program could be taken. It has become anything but.

It isn't about how you may have been maligned in the past, how ideas proposed then were ignored, or who you feel is doing wrong.

The intention was to move FORWARD to overcome problems, find better/different means to progress. This could/should have been a discussion about rectifying perceived flaws within the model, not to dwell on what it was in the past. Evidently, for some, this concept is lost. As a result, the potential opportunity to actually take action, suggest improvements, discuss ideas, and better not only the model but ourselves, may be too.
"The only limits we have are those we impose upon ourselves. Remove the limits!"

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:21 am

Richard Says

I started this topic to do two things. First, offer a situation whereby someone that may want to learn
about how to start/run a program but has limited experience or funds could find the opportunity to do so.

Second, encourage dialogue about possible changes, improvements, ideas, and thoughts about where
this program could be taken. It has become anything but.

OK Richard, I can dialogue on your points above.

I'll be the TE Commissioner

Just like the NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Now, Roger Goodell salary last year was roughly $30 million. Considering their are less NFL teams
and abundance of TE's. Will keep the salary low the first year at 7.5% of the monthly gross at each Te.

7.5% is the standard fee's that are accessed as discussed on the Shark Tank.

Any dialogue about possible changes, improvements, ideas, and thoughts about the future direction
of Te's will have to be ran by me for approval.

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:24 am

lol oh Rod
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

Richard Taylor

Post by Richard Taylor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:35 am

You don't become the NFL Commissioner by being a spectator in the stands. It takes some qualifications, experience, and proven assets to the position to even be considered.

To that end, if you want to be the TE "Commissioner" - what are your qualifications?

How many programs have you been directly associated with from more than a member level?

What specific, proven, business acumen do you offer that will add value to the overall environment and operations of TEs?

Over the years, how have you added positive value to the model itself?

We can start with that. Looking forward to your answers.
"The only limits we have are those we impose upon ourselves. Remove the limits!"

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:45 am

Well Richard,

Going way back to my younger years, I was undefeated in the Chess club.
I use to love to play chess, you know that is a strategy and thinking game right!

From Hawaii to the east coast and Chicago to Florida I traveled the country
in the advertising business for 20 + years dealing with the Independent business
owners and the major corporate brand names you would know.

I have had all the big name fast food companies on contract, Goodyear, Firestone
and countless others.

I've worked, lived, breath the advertising business and direct marketing to the consumers
with the end product.

Best you guys can come up with are stickers, games, virtual toys.

Richard Taylor

Post by Richard Taylor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:32 am

Sounds interesting, other than the chess part! I did the chess circuit in Jr. High, boring! :D

So, with all that experience, how come you never offer much in the way of direct help? I would assume you are making far more income than most in MLM/IM with that background, so not being 'paid' for information shouldn't restrict that. Why not help out people struggling to build a business without all the asinine runaround?

People are always seeking out valuable assets, or should be, anyway, for their business. Establishing yourself as a person of knowledge would seem, to me, to be much more valuable than being combative and accusatory.

Belittling others may be 'fun' to you, I don't know. But so far, you haven't demonstrated much to improve things within any specific business aspect. If you have the knowledge, why use it to demean when it could be used to build?

Anyway, thanks for the answers.

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:56 am

Hey Richard,

Te owners killed off the real internet marketers.
Last edited by NFO-Wisdom on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:09 am

I've tried to help hundreds and hundreds in Te land.

They all be indoctrinated in Teland,
Kinda like what the Democrat party has done to the millennials )

Belittling others?
Hell, it's the TE owners that started throwing the stones.

You can't learn nothing from a Te owner.
Last edited by NFO-Wisdom on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Richard Taylor

Post by Richard Taylor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:55 am

Well, I'm really glad you were a great tire salesman and could win at card games on Joel Comm's game site (You know, the guy that created, built, marketed, and sold it to Yahoo). He has some great stories about how it was created for people to 'win' there, get excited, and help him build it. Made him a few million in the process!

Joel helped us 'build' our seminar series. He never charged us for it. He knew that by helping us, he got what he wanted in the process. Mike Filsaime, Craig Perrine, Russell Brunson, Gary Ambrose, and many others, all helped. They offered ideas and advice without asking for anything directly in return. And they didn't have to 'convince' us how valuable that info was, as they had demonstrated it many times over.

Only one person ever charged us. And we found out why! He was great at talking, but that was about it. He never produced any results. Yeah, we learned from that.

Today, I interact with leading people globally within the field of study for my current offline venture. They all offer 'validation' of why what they have to say/offer is of value. They don't expect anyone to believe 'what they say' without some actionable evidence.

I wouldn't expect anyone to take advice from me without having some body of evidence to back up my assertations. Either through the businesses I have built online, offline, helped others with, or educational background.

I don't claim to be 'better' than anyone else. In fact, I seek out the ways/means to improve what I know to better help myself, and others. I have learned much from listening to the views of others, even when they may have been wrong. At least I learned what NOT to do!

Yes, I have been in the TE business you so dearly like to diss on every occasion. But I have done far more than you, Rod, in that aspect. I have taken my thoughts and ideas, placed myself at the mercy of the market, and built several successful, albeit perhaps not perfect, TEs and other programs in the process.

I may be old-fashioned (I am old!), but actions do speak louder than words. Show me some 'action' and then maybe I, and others, will place more credence in what you say. In the end, I do feel it would be to your best interests to add value to the conversations at some level along the journey.

Just my opinion. :)

EDIT NOTE: I have NEVER surfed/clicked 10K pages a day in my life! I don't 'do' surfing, for the most part. I partnered with people that did, though, to get their perspective on what may be needed. Some we implemented, some not. :)

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:03 am

Hey Richard,

I don't take anyone serious who pushes a Te on a Te and then Te owners leads members to more Te's.
Last edited by NFO-Wisdom on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.