Former member back

Let the forum and community know who you are! This is a great opportunity to break the ice and get to know each other by welcoming new users to the forum as well. You never know who you will meet...

Moderator: Richard Taylor

billnelson22

Former member back

Post by billnelson22 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:37 am

Hi all. I have been a traffic exchange owner for many years. I remember Jon and his HitExchangeNews, and read it religiously week after week. I even got one of my traffic exchanges reviewed there! I remember the feuds between Smiley and everyone else, and marveled at his approach to getting his name out there. I have seen traffic exchanges come and go, and have been honored to be a part of it all.

Traffic exchanging has changed. There is less creativity and more cookie cutter mentality. I believe that we need to have new ideas and to fearlessly try new approaches. There is a huge number of internet marketing tactics and traffic exchanging has dwindled and become stagnant. I think that this forum has the potential to change that.

JonOlson

Re: Former member back

Post by JonOlson » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 am

Welcome back sir!

Yeah TE's may not be what they used to be, but this is the net and there is plenty of opportunity out there.

Great to see you again!
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

kurosivo

Post by kurosivo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:44 am

Welcome! :)
Christos Apostolides

Am I a scammer?

billnelson22

Post by billnelson22 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 am

I just launched a new TE with a twist unlike anything seen before.
http://trafficexchangematrix.com