Funding your Bitcoin Cash Wallet

Anything and everything should be discussed here. News and happenings going on in the world of online marketing!

Moderator: Richard Taylor

TimLinden

Funding your Bitcoin Cash Wallet

Post by TimLinden » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Hey all

SO I've been waiting for this for some time, and finally found it.. SUPER easy way to fund your Bitcoin Cash wallet. Bitstamp.net!

It took 2 days to verify my account, but once that was done the purchase process was easy. I used my Visa card, bought $20 worth of BCH, and had it in my account instantly. I then withdrew that to my BCH wallet. Within 5 minutes of hitting buy with my visa, it's showing as transferred to my wallet. That includes the time it took me to realize they sent an email confirming the withdrawal =P

SO the big question, I spent $20.. How much BCH did I get? $19.66. After Bitstamp fees, credit card fees, and the network transfer fee, it only took out 44 cents. That's a HUGE difference from Bitcoin, which is why I like Bitcoin Cash!

Anyways, they just added Bitcoin Cash support yesterday, and their setup is super easy. I now feel like we can start to push for adoption within our websites as it's now easy for us to accept and easy for customers to get Bitcoin Cash in order to use it!

https://www.bitstamp.net

Tim

JonOlson

Re: Funding your Bitcoin Cash Wallet

Post by JonOlson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:27 pm

Yup, this is the exchange I've been using too.

Takes a bit to get verified but after that it's game on!
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"