The Fortune's In The Follow Up?

Techniques, tricks and tips from the fun filled world of email marketing. Want bigger and more responsive lists, this is the place to ask your questions...

Moderator: Richard Taylor

JonOlson

The Fortune's In The Follow Up?

Post by JonOlson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Fun little fact that I have stuck on my desk...

48 percent of marketers send one email and stop...
25 percent send 2 emails and stop...
15 percent send 3 emails and stop....
12 percent send over 5 emails and continue the conversation...

They make up to 80% of all sales in email marketing.

We conquer by continuing.

Interesting right? Thank goodness for autoresponder :)
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

preciousns

Re: The Fortune's In The Follow Up?

Post by preciousns » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 am

Very interesting.

I've definitely been guilty of being in that 48%, but I'm working on changing that.

Ever since joining TE list builder I've definitely been more involved with my lists and want to provide my subscribers with lots more value on a regular basis.

Stephanie
Make Your Dream Of Success A Reality - https://www.PreciousNewStart.com

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:54 am

Oh TE List Builder has been heaven sent. It's so cool to hear about all the success you've been having with it as well as everyone else.

It's a much needed program in today's market!
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

abartolovic

Post by abartolovic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:09 pm

I have a huge doubt about autoresponders and this is the perfect site to get rid of it, so here it goes...

Fisrt: I am just starting to build my list, in fact, I don't even have a proper capture page yet because I have not found the right "this is it" to promote (soon I hope). Anyways, I am pretty sure I can handle my first 10 or 20 list members because I have done that in the past without autoresponders.

Second: Every single person has his/her own doubts/questions/likes so an anticipated email to answer them it's simple impossible.

I think that using autoresponders is like having a one-side conversation where you are the only one speaking until someday you get a response and then you will have to answer it by yourself in a personal way. So to do the follow up the autoresponder is useless.

The only benefit I do understand so far is when you want to promote a new site or program and you already have a huge list, but you ALREADY have it.

Sooo... I believe you "need" an autoresponder only if you have like 100 or more subscribers and not before. Is that right? because TEListBuilder is telling me to get one right now and that have me confused because they cost money and are not cheap :x

To finish my post, could you please tell me which is the autoresponder real and right use? When do I really "need" one? And how are you supposed to pay for it when you have not incomes yet?

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Hey, thanks for the comments...

first off, i'll always recommend www.rocketresponder.com Mostly because it's awesome!!!! (and because I own it lol)

To me, it's a relationship thing that starts on email number 1 to your list. Many folks call it an indoctrination email, which is your attempt to get people to know what you are offering but also to 'pull' people into conversations so it's not one sided.

Whether it's a follow on social media, an email, or a note....My first emails to my list always try to PULL people back in so that it's not just me 'sending' emails, but actually trying to build relationships.
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"