How I grew an Instagram to 34k followers

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...Oh my! It's a big big world out there, and social media helps you make it a little bit smaller :)

Moderator: Richard Taylor

TimLinden

Re: How I grew an Instagram to 34k followers

Post by TimLinden » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:43 pm

dansbanners wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:27 am
And how you make money by having a lot of followers?
With this account, I don't. I could charge for featured posts and such but it's a fun account with my kid.

dansbanners

Post by dansbanners » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Is there a quick way whereas that whomever we're friends with in FB could also be ours in Instagram as well?

Thanks!

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:14 pm

dansbanners wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Is there a quick way whereas that whomever we're friends with in FB could also be ours in Instagram as well?

Thanks!
Yessir!

Both owned by Facebook, so you'll notice a whole lot of 'invite your friends to follow you on Instagram / Facebook' in the app.

It's not automatic, but I have found if you send an invite, many do taken action and give you a follow.
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

alexson

Post by alexson » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:57 am

To grow Instagram followers:
1. Be active on Instagram.
2. Post unique images.
3. Post good quality images.
4. Share others post.

carljohndavies

Post by carljohndavies » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Interesting... I've never even tried Instagram before!

But, been hearing amazing things about it.

Aysun

Post by Aysun » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:50 am

TimLinden wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:43 pm
dansbanners wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:27 am
And how you make money by having a lot of followers?
With this account, I don't. I could charge for featured posts and such but it's a fun account with my kid.
To grow a strong following of customers who really relate to your brand, and get paid? If so, then Instagram is your magic spell.Now that Instagram has over 300 million monthly users (that’s more than Twitter!), many brands are finding ways to interact with the Instagram community and earn personally invested customers who keep coming back for more.

But it’s not just the numbers you should care about. It’s the people using Instagram.

Instagrammers are shoppers. Iconosquare’s 2015 Instagram study shows that 70% of IG users report having already looked up a brand on the platform. Plus, 62% of users follow a brand just because they like it!

If you post the right Instagram images, consumers soak up your marketing message without any hard sales pitches from you and learn instagram advertising prestidigitation; hence, your magic spell for appealing to customers without “selling to them.”

Shoppers turn to social media for references. So the moral of the story is this: Instagram helps convert passive shoppers into confident customers.

If you’re new to the Instagram world or if you are't noob, no worries. Everything you need to know to how to market your brand on Instagram.
Regards,
Aysun Arun