Not another sale??

A Net Marketing Forum classic thread! What's grinding your gears?

Moderator: Richard Taylor

Caroline

Not another sale??

Post by Caroline » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 pm

So, I`m 10 cents away from payout and the traffic exchange in question gets sold. My commissions go to zero.....AGAIN!! I can`t say how many times this has happened and how much commissions have been wiped out because of a TE sale. When I contact the new owner I get told that all commissions owed were paid by the previous owner and too bad so sad. I worked in the Risk Management Department of a major Canadian Bank and in the business world, when you bought a company, you bought the liabilities as well as the assets. Why is it different online?

That OR the new owner changes the terms and conditions so that I can`t cash out any commissions unless they reach $100, my underwear are pink with black polka dots, it rains only on every other Tuesday or some other ridiculous reason.

THEN you have the TE owner that shuts down without notice, sometimes after you`ve just paid for a lifetime upgrade, (so forgive me if I am leary of buying one of those again) and so here we go again, too bad, so sad, your commissions are gone with the wind. Oh but hold on! Here he/she is again (wearing a disguise?) toting some other TE or program and wishes for you to sign up under him/her....yeah right, like that`s gonna happen.

Ok, two rants in the same day. I`ve said my piece. Back to earning commissions and hopefully keeping them.

Caroline

NFO-Wisdom

Re: Not another sale??

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:25 am

Karma. When it rains it pours.

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:09 am

Caroline wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 pm

THEN you have the TE owner that shuts down without notice, sometimes after you`ve just paid for a lifetime upgrade, (so forgive me if I am leary of buying one of those again) and so here we go again, too bad, so sad, your commissions are gone with the wind. Oh but hold on! Here he/she is again (wearing a disguise?) toting some other TE or program and wishes for you to sign up under him/her....yeah right, like that`s gonna happen.

This is why no one really takes TE's seriously.

Rinse and repeat. :(
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

Richard Taylor

Post by Richard Taylor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:42 am

I joined a CSA (customer supported agriculture) for organic food delivery offline. Paid my 3-month membership of $250, the place closed a week later. Never got my first order or a refund. It happens. Online and off.

Although online, it seems to at a much higher frequency - and not only in TEs

There are MANY reasons TEs aren't taken seriously, this being one.

Always remember that many, but not all, TEs are not started as a 'real' business model, but more of either a hobby or the means to some quick income. Once the owner discovers work and expenses are involved, they bail. Spend your limited funds with those that have a proven track record. You don't need to join every TE there is to cover the market, after all.

Changes are needed, without a doubt. It will come either through foresight or 'survival mode' of the model itself. In the meantime, do your due diligence, find reputable people to work with, and avoid the 'I have to join everything' mindset. Your money and sanity will last a lot longer that way. :)
"The only limits we have are those we impose upon ourselves. Remove the limits!"

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:41 am

JonOlson wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:09 am
Caroline wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 pm

This is why no one really takes TE's seriously.

Rinse and repeat. :(
I stop taking Te's serious when people starting chasing cartoons.

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 am

@ Richard, if I owned a Te you bet their would be changes, it would be a wrecking ball, one big train wreck too.

Wouldn't be none of this kiddie stuff, it would be a whole new direction.

Nope, have no desire to operate a Te

I rather micro manage what I don't own.

Kinda like being a Te commissioner :lol:

rockyjohnson

Post by rockyjohnson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Rightly said Caroline, many new Owners even downgrade You, even though You have paid for lifetime upgrades, stating you paid to the Previous Owner, we don't care, buy new upgrade again. Like we are fools and we would invest money again on your website?
The Other Genuine Owners, should boycott these crooks, who don't pay commissions, don't honour your previous upgrades, and even start new website while not paying commissions for previous sites.
To make this industry to be taken seriously we need to boycott such people, till they can get Scott free easily, nothing will change. At least we can boycott them, make new members in the industry aware of them and at least save them from being scammed.

carljohndavies

Post by carljohndavies » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:46 pm

I would only focus on the trusted TE's. Hint: EasyHits4u

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:19 pm

carljohndavies wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:46 pm
I would only focus on the trusted TE's. Hint: EasyHits4u
I figured you would say focus on the Kore 4 group, mathematically doesn't sound profitable
to spread one self and be upgraded to a dozen Te's.

carljohndavies

Post by carljohndavies » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 pm

I figured you would say focus on the Kore 4 group, mathematically doesn't sound profitable
to spread one self and be upgraded to a dozen Te's.
Honestly, I am only upgraded in EasyHits4u.