Whiners and Complainers!

A Net Marketing Forum classic thread! What's grinding your gears?

Moderator: Richard Taylor

blainjones

Whiners and Complainers!

Post by blainjones » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:04 am

There is enough negative in this world, we can do without you.

All you do is whine and complain and have a gripe about every single little thing, but have no care or drive to actually do something about it.

You are a TROLL.

You provide no valuable input to anything that you are a part of, except trying to bring the conversation down or start a fight for no reason.

You don't realize that YOU are a part of the problem. So sit back in your recliner or bean bag chair and eat your Big Mac and drink your Diet Coke quietly. Nobody cares what you have to say because you bring ZERO value to the conversation.
Build Your List ->http://telistbuilder.com

JonOlson

Re: Whiners and Complainers!

Post by JonOlson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 am

Preach! Action speaks louder than words.

Lots of arm chair quarterbacks.

We need some guys and gals willing to roll up their sleeves and make things happen!
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

Richard Taylor

Post by Richard Taylor » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:33 am

A valid point of discussion Blain. I had to give you a "thumbs up" for bringing it up!

I am all for constructive criticism. It can aid in finding new solutions, overcoming obstacles, and formulate progress.

Criticism alone, though, serves no functional purpose other than creating a potentially hostile environment in which NOTHING is accomplished.

The difference between the two can, at times, be difficult to determine. No one likes being told they are wrong, even if they may know they are! In business, we must realize that our opinions are just that, opinions. Others may have different ones, which is to be expected and should be valued. It is part of the process from which we learn. Constructive criticism is offered to assist in understanding and overcoming problems seen by others with the intent of improvement for all parties involved.

If you only want to whine, complain, create drama, espouse an agenda, or vent harbored grudges against someone or something else, this does not add to the discussion.

There is a place for that, here, in the "Rants" topic. Leway is granted, to a degree (still expected to be somewhat civil in nature). In the previous version of NMF some heated discussions were seen, but even then, most were centered around resolving an issue - such as this one is.

I would encourage everyone to join in on discussions, even if you pose a differing opinion. But check the attitude' at the door, please. No one here is above anyone else. We are all trying to learn, improve, share, and move forward. Add to that perspective, and your opinions will be appreciated.

If you can't do that, perhaps there are better places for you to be where such dialogue is valued.
"The only limits we have are those we impose upon ourselves. Remove the limits!"

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 am

Te owners always gets triggered when someone criticize how Te's are operated,
then they whine and complain at those that criticize them and then calls them out being trolls.

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:51 am

I think the issue is Rod....You've been telling folks they have been doing it wrong for a decade now, but never tell anyone how to improve.

You come up with things like 'I'm not telling you how to make money' but complain when others try to make money LOL

Do you see how that is counter productive and can't be viewed as anything but....?
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

Richard Taylor

Post by Richard Taylor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:48 am

I have always encouraged people to critique what I do in business, both online and off. You may not know you are doing something wrong unless someone points it out.

However, to get serious consideration, it takes more than "you suck' or "I was wronged by". There are winners and losers in business every day. I wish I could say I am always in that first group, but it doesn't work like that.

You get a lot more accomplished when you approach it more from the "I see a problem, this is what it is, and this is how I see fixing it" angle.

No, not everyone will listen, or even appreciate, what you have to say. Here again, all part of doing business. If they don't, move along. Others will be willing to listen when you reach out. Find them.

You may never get all that you want, but a succession of small steps forward is still progress.

Another aspect to consider is that if you continuously tell others that everything they are doing is wrong, and yet NEVER take steps to improve on that, they begin to put less importance on what is said. Being part of the solutions is great. If you are not, then you may remain part of the problem.

I want people to speak up. I want to be challenged. Everyone involved learns from that exchange. However, when someone asks 'how do you see fixing it' and you remain silent, that exchange never happens, knowledge is never shared.

If you really feel you have valuable viewpoints, and no one is listening, why not try and make them work for yourself? If every TE owner is doing it 'wrong', why not show them how to do it 'right' by competing with them? Nothing makes people 'listen' more than taking action! :)
"The only limits we have are those we impose upon ourselves. Remove the limits!"

NFO-Wisdom

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:22 am

JonOlson wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:51 am
I think the issue is Rod....You've been telling folks they have been doing it wrong for a decade now, but never tell anyone how to improve.

You come up with things like 'I'm not telling you how to make money' but complain when others try to make money LOL

Do you see how that is counter productive and can't be viewed as anything but....?
Jon,

You charge monthly fee's for the services and tools that you provide.

You purchase books from those who have became millionaires.

But, here you want me to give away insight, know how and wisdom for free.

The way I see it, you guys have ran out of ideas.

What happens on the interstate when a four lane, goes to a three lane to a two lane and then
and onto a one lane, regardless to the number of lanes, when it becomes a bottle neck,
all the traffic gets backed up.

Then the traffic seeks alternative routes, when that route gets bottle necked, that drives
business to other commerce routes.

Decade sounds about right, over the years, I've giving wisdom clues.
Heck, couple of Te owners have even echoed some slogans I rant and they
call it their own.

Now, Jon, you know good and well, any great ideas I provide that you may like, that you
will use to your advantage for profit.

Edit: Typo
Last edited by NFO-Wisdom on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:24 am

Again, all talk. No action.
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

hotbobs

Post by hotbobs » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:21 pm

JonOlson wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:24 am
Again, all talk. No action.
OR all whine and no cheese

I just realised I have been arguing with the donald trump of the forum, everythings fake news, bluster and wind

So he has the first position on my ignore the troll list :roll:
If you haven't done it yet you should register at
http://www.adzly.com/r/78184

blainjones

Post by blainjones » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Rod,

I'm not even sure who you are, what you do, or anything you have done to make anything better.

All you do is tell everybody they are wrong or messed up.

You have absolutely zero contribution to this group or anything from my perspective.

Congrats, you're exactly the type of person i was talking about when i made this thread!!
Build Your List ->http://telistbuilder.com