Safelist Traffic Is Garbage

A Net Marketing Forum classic thread! What's grinding your gears?

Moderator: Richard Taylor

BenScott

Safelist Traffic Is Garbage

Post by BenScott » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:43 am

That's the type of response and advise that was given on the most popular IM forum online when one of their members asked a question about the type of offers he should make on a Safelist to have success. I'm not going to mention the name of the forum but it starts with a W :roll: .

It's sad because you can tell that many of the people responding had no experience with Safelist or just don't know how to use them.

In the past I've gotten into some debates about Safelist and how to use them correctly in that forum but I'm done with them. Most also have the same mentality with TE's.

A small minority jumped in and gave the poster good advice informing him that since the people viewing the ads are other marketers looking for traffic, safelists work well when promoting IM related tools, traffic tools, make money online offers, and should be used to build an email list. But sadly the large majority advised safelist traffic is garbage.

I'm glad NMF is back because it's a whole complete different vibe than what's going on over at that other forum. I remember in the old days of NMF actually learning about the importance of branding and building your list with TE's. In my case Safelists are my preferred method.

The sad thing about all of this is that I'm arguing with people who have not found a way to even earn a penny online and I'm earning money online with the very same platforms they are trashing. They are the one's missing out I guess.

NFO-Wisdom

Re: Safelist Traffic Is Garbage

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:55 am

Ben,

Those people you're arguing with, send them to me :lol:

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 am

Ben, I hear you man. I stopped going to the 'W' forum because I was tired of defending these programs and it's model.

Such an awesome place but lots of ego over there.
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

rockyjohnson

Post by rockyjohnson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:53 am

Any marketing tool can both either a boon and disaster it depends on your usage.
For example Twitter, one of the most active social media platforms, you can get great traffic if used correctly but is also a curse for those who don't use it correctly and get trolled.
For some dedicated TE Surfers, Stumbleupon would be useless, as they don't earn credits, but for some, it would be a great place to discover different blogs and new websites in their niche.
You have to learn how to use any marketing platform, each one will have its advantages and disadvantages.