TE Politics

A Net Marketing Forum classic thread! What's grinding your gears?

Moderator: Richard Taylor

NFO-Wisdom

Re: TE Politics

Post by NFO-Wisdom » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 am

I doubt it's ego and pride.

What's the real reason?

As for Trck.me ( like as in Trick Me ) which your version is track me.
You could of named it, ( Pick.Me ) ( Join.Me ) ( Visit.Me )

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:51 am

Interesting, first time I've ever heard of it referred to as trick me lol :?
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

kurosivo

Post by kurosivo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 am

Richard Taylor wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 am
Despite it being frustrating or not cool, you do not have the right, implied or codified, to advertise whatever you want wherever you want.

However, the business owner does, in fact, have legal precedence established that allows them to determine what they will, or not, allow to be advertised utilizing their services PROVIDING it does not violate established law(s) with regard to discrimination in force within the jurisdiction of that businesses operations.

Do some TEs take this to the extreme in some instances? Of course! All businesses are ultimately vulnerable to the decisions of the owner.

The solution, short of an extended costly legal situation (in which you may not prevail), is simple. Don't use those products/services!

Given that there are dozens (if not hundreds) of TEs out there, choices are not exactly limited in scope for opportunities to advertise.

Of course, you could also advertise your own business or yourself in those, and direct them to the other (banned/limited) resources through lists, blogs, video, or other resources. Options abound for ways to bring your message to the masses in almost all instances. Be creative!
Well put, as always, Richard. As to the specific issue, the problem as I see it, as somebody with complete ignorance for the reasons behind this "vendetta", is the complete absence of any T.O.S on the public pages of that TE. A new member will know the rule only after they sign, which is not big deal as he can choose not to use it or just delete his account...provided he did not take "advantage" of the OTO!
Christos Apostolides

Am I a scammer?

rockyjohnson

Post by rockyjohnson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:12 pm

The best way to promote any program should through our own blogs, and the only site which we should promote everywhere is our blog.
First, it helps us build our list, and we can send them our blog updates and emails.
Secondly, you cannot trust how much a program will live online, like after recent PayPal actions, many owners just shut down, so all your efforts would just go waste in promoting that program, even if anything like this happens you might lose referrals and commissions in that program but your list is still there with you and you have not lost everything.