Payza, Paypal, and Giving up Control

A Net Marketing Forum classic thread! What's grinding your gears?

Moderator: Richard Taylor

TimLinden

Payza, Paypal, and Giving up Control

Post by TimLinden » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:29 am

Well over the years these payment processors have incredible power over our business. Whether it was the time Paypal took 10% of every payment and held it in a "reserve" which had no release date, or Payza just taking off with 6000. Poof. I'm really tired of these guys having no accountability. Seeing people get banned from them for no reason at all and poof their business is gone.

JonOlson

Re: Payza, Paypal, and Giving up Control

Post by JonOlson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:31 am

10k from Payza in our account lol

Yeah, if only there was a new way to pay that could help everyone grow their business without the bullying tactics of PayPal and Payza. ;)
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

WalterM

Post by WalterM » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 am

Bring Zen coin back :lol:
a.k.a. SFI-Guy
TE BOOKS - The Best Resources For Traffic Exchange Success

Q-Zon

Post by Q-Zon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 am

Time to incorporate buying, selling, and paying onto the blockchain for TE's maybe?
Yes, It's Me :)

JonOlson

Post by JonOlson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:40 am

Q-Zon wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 am
Time to incorporate buying, selling, and paying onto the blockchain for TE's maybe?
The more it's becoming accepted, the more confidence people will have with it for sure.
"Saving Unicorns Daily!"

Q-Zon

Post by Q-Zon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 am

JonOlson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:40 am
Q-Zon wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 am
The more it's becoming accepted, the more confidence people will have with it for sure.
absolutely!
Yes, It's Me :)

TimLinden

Post by TimLinden » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:56 am

yeah I am working on accepting bitcoin cash at our sites. if it works I'll be making a way for te owners to be able to do it easily.

TimLinden

Post by TimLinden » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:58 am

WalterM wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 am
Bring Zen coin back :lol:
I so would but bitcoin cash has real market value and acceptance. anywhere in the world you can buy it now. plus they have sites that list businesses who accept it which could increase our exposure.

Brendon3r

Post by Brendon3r » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Well, for my penny worth - payza nicked all my affiliates commission from me, month after month !

now I think that a PAYING affiliate is important, as compared to someone who simply joined under me, as they use the darned payment processor and so the site has made the money, off MY advertising efforts, so I DESERVE my darned INCOME !

ITS MINE!

Let's sue them #wrongsowrong

I think DOGGY is best - its worth 0.00000018 of a BTC - but is RUN by Bitcoin.

and it charges like 1 doge for sending £100 - thats about $0.00001

Where as Bitcoin charges $7 at the moment !!

And it will not lose that value - it has been as high as 0.00000060 Btc in the past and so you can find yourself getting 10,20,30,40, even 50% more.

Of course, once coins are in wallet or exchange - change to BITCOIN !

Easy.

I hope this helps - I have a zillion links for the top sites - its been 8 interesting and amazing months guys and girls :ugeek:

Richard Taylor

Post by Richard Taylor » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

In my opinion, Payza is crap.

Not only does it have a reputation for closing accounts and keeping funds, it's overall procedures are a PITA. If you want my business, you best have some other means of collecting payment.

Before anyone says 'It's the only solution we have' for payment, I call bullshit. There is a multitude of means to collect payment and pay out commissions, available today. It really means you are not willing to do the research to find other, more viable, solutions. Sure, some may require you to incur some modest expenses or file various forms to identify the legality of your operations in setting them up, but that is all part of doing business.

You want the payment process to be simple and seamless to the customer. Adding additional hurdles to the payment process by forcing them to join/use a (dubious/difficult) processor only adds to the reasons for them NOT to use your services.

If you want to be taken seriously by the customer/consumer, take what YOU do seriously first. Using sub-standard payment processors only continues to lessen the validity of a business model. EVERY aspect of your business reflects the standards you set. Make sure you are presenting the best possible face of the business in every action taken.
"The only limits we have are those we impose upon ourselves. Remove the limits!"